Born on 23 August 1979, in Titograd
Married, father of two.
- He graduated from primary, Grammar School and Faculty of Economics in Podgorica
- He obtained master degree at the Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade.
- September 2003 - January 2004 - Demonstrator at the Faculty of Economics in Podgorica
- April 2004 - September 2005 - Loan officer in the Sector for granting loans to legal persons, Euromarket bank, Podgorica
- September 2005 - December 2009– Teaching assistant at the Mediterranean University in Podgorica (Faculty of Business Studies and Faculty of Law ) for the subjects: macroeconomics, microeconomics, banking, fundamentals of economy and banking operations.
- November 2009 - October 2010- Manager and business analyst in the Sector for managing business performance - Telenor ltd, Podgorica
- October 2010 - July 2011- Secretary of the Secretariat for entrepreneurship development, Capital city – Podgorica
- July 2011 - November 2014 - Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Policy and Financial System
- November 2014 - July 2018 - Deputy Mayor of the Capital City of Podgorica
- July 2018- Member of the Parliament of Montenegro and councillor in the Local Assembly of the Capital City
- He was an active tennis player for 12 years and a champion and a national team player of Montenegro and Yugoslavia
- In the period 2003-2005, he was Secretary General of the Montenegro Tennis Association (MTA)
- From 2009 to 2010 - Selector of Montenegro’s Davis Cup national team